[<--] Indice [-->]

From "Ya basta!" <yabasta@tin.it>
Date Wed, 24 Jan 2001 18:04:02 +0100
Subject globe_l: PEOPLESí GLOBAL ACTION - EUROPEAN MEETING, NEW CALL

Since 13 December we have been circulating a call for the European meeting
of Peoplesí Global Action, then planned for 3 and 4 March.

At the beginning of January we were informed that from 25 January to 6
March, the EZLN will be forming a caravan of ëcomandantií, who, for the
first time since the beginning of the fight, will be leaving the free areas
of Chiapas to go to Mexico City.

We shall give this initiative out total support, not only formally but
personally: 111 white overalls from all the Zapatist communities in our
continent will be flying to Mexico to accompany the caravan for the duration
of its journey.

We call upon all those who share the aim of grassroots change with a global
objective to support the fight at this crucial moment for the whole world.

The European PGA meeting will therefore be held on 24 and 25 March, which
will leave time for registering initial participation and preparing the
agenda.  We have noted a number of requests to speak but few documents or
suggestions for debate have reached us.

We would like to encourage the process of concrete suggestions for debate,
and the present message will be followed by a brief presentation of the
meeting.  A report of our latest action and proposals for discussion,
together with the few contributions that have reached us, will also follow.
We remind you that the address to contact for preparing the agenda of the
meeting is:

ìmailto:caravan99@list.free.deî

To register with this list send a blank message to HYPERLINK
ìmailto:caravan99-subscribe@list.free.deî

                               -

                               -

G            L            O            B           E

s a m i z d a t . n e t
european counter network
bureaucratie : bureaucratie@samizdat.net
messages sur la liste : globe_l@ecn.org